hey please get it back in stock
Delivery: 1-4 hours
Game of the Year Edition includes: the critically acclaimed Dragon Age: Inquisition game and official add-ons: Jaws of Hakkon, The Descent, Trespasser, Deluxe Update, Spoils of the Avvar and Spoils of the Qunari
The epic role-playing series from BioWare takes a thrilling leap forward with the power of Frostbite 3. Beautiful vistas and incredible new possibilities await you. Ready yourself for Dragon Age: Inquisition.
A cataclysmic event plunges the land of Thedas into turmoil. Dragons darken the sky, casting a shadow over lands on the brink of chaos. Mages break into all-out war against the oppressive templars. Nations rise against one another. It falls to you and your allies to restore order as you lead the Inquisition and hunt down the agents of chaos.
BioWare’s latest action-adventure delivers an unparalleled story set in a vast, changeable landscape. Explore hidden caves, defeat truly monumental creatures, and shape the world around you based on your unique play style.
Explore, lead, and battle: Tough choices define your experience, and even one decision can change the course of what’s to come.
- Deeper customization – specialized gear, legendary weapons, diverse mounts, and even unique elements to personalize your home base.
- Create your Inquisitor – Who will you become? Use Dragon Age: Inquisition’s robust character creator to explore your imagination and shape your Inquisitor.
- Lead the Inquisition – Recruit a team of legendary warriors and lead them against an ancient evil threatening to destroy the world.
- Explore a vast world – The world of Thedas is enormous! Journey through lush forests, windswept coasts, arid deserts, creepy bogs, and more.
- Your choices matter – Alliances will be forged, enemies will be made, and you’re the one in control. As Inquisitor, you’ll be faced with many decisions, and your choices will shape the world around you.
- Did somebody say dragons? – Do you have what it takes to defeat the apex predators of Thedas? Succeed, and the spoils of war can aid the Inquisition. Fail, and you’ll end up barbeque.
- Craft unique items – Collect valuable raw materials and crafting schematics to create powerful new weapons and armor. You can also name them, so if you want to call that two-handed spiked maul with +30 damage to demons “Fifi,” you totally can!
- Adventure with friends – Hop online and join parties of up to four agents of the Inquisition in multiplayer mode. Choose your path and enemy faction, then battle for loot and experience points to make your agents a force to be reckoned with.